BMW & MINI SERVICE BOOKINGS AGENT
01 January 0001
Due to expansion, a new Service Bookings Agent position has arisen at our BMW & MINI Centre on Preston Docklands.
The objective of the role is to handle the inbound calls and administration for our BMW and MINI Centres and work within the Aftersales department to increase profitability, and the retention and loyalty of our existing customers.
The successful candidate will be an excellent telephone communicator who is driven and can demonstrate the following qualities and knowledge:
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to manage own workload
- Target driven
- Ability to work under pressure
Previous experience in this or a similar role is essential, and a sales background would be a distinct advantage.
Working days are Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota basis.
As you will be working with a highly successful and award-winning Retailer, the position offers:
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service.
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience we are looking for and have a passion for our brands, please apply using the form on this page. .