Bowker Motor Group are recruiting for a full-time Workshop Controller fortheir flagship 28 bay BMW & MINI Aftersales Centre on Preston Docklands.
This busy role will suit an enthusiastic individual with previous Workshop control experience. You must have a positive attitude and willingness to work as part of an effective team as well as being a good communicator to meet and exceed high customer expectations and service levels.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, the ideal candidate will have good organisational and people management skills as well as having a ‘hands on’ approach. You must also have the ability to motivate and train staff whilst meeting targets and deadlines.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for the efficient running of theworkshop to maximise profitability
· Delegating workloads to Technicians and increasing productivity/efficiency
· Liaising with the Service team to keep them informed of progress and advising on any additional work which needs carrying out
· Planning and organising hours to sell and drive retail labour sales
Working days will be five days a week, plus Saturdays on a rota basis.
Benefits of working for this successful company include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year's service
- You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates onBMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
Interested candidates should send their CV with letter of application to email@example.com