BMW & MINI Technician (Preston)01/06/2018
Bowker Motor Group are recruiting for a full-time Technician for their Preston BMW & MINI Centre who has experience of carrying out Services and MOT Tests in a fast paced environment.
You must have a positive attitude and willingness to work as part of an effective team as well as being a good communicator to meet and exceed high customer expectations.
Working days will be five days a week, including a Saturday on a rota basis.
Benefits of working for this successful company include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
By applying for any of our vacancies, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on the Bowker Motor Group website (see footer section). Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application then you should assume that unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.