Bowker Preston BMW & MINI require a bright and capable Assistant Accountant with excellent organisation and communication skills to join their friendly team.
· Assistance with preparation of internal monthly management accounts and external Inter Firm submissions for 3 divisions to tight reporting deadlines
· Reconciliation of month end control accounts and vehicle funding lines
· Supporting line managers with financial analysis
· Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns and associated Intrastat reporting
· Other ad hoc duties as required
Applicants mustbe proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and have previous experience in a similar role. A working knowledge of CDK Drive DMS and would be advantageous.
Working hours are 40 per week, Monday to Friday.
Benefits of working for this successful and award-winning retailer Group include:
• 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year's service
• You and your family will also be entitled to preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Training, coaching and development funded
• Incentives and rewards
• Regular promotions from within
• Free tickets to local and national events
• Staff social events
Interested candidates should send a current CV with covering letter to email@example.com